Saturday, June 23, 2007

Angele Restaurant & Bar

Sunday, June 17, 2007
Napa with my family

Angele is a great Napa restaurant in downtown by the water. They have an amazing French menu (see site) and a nice outdoor patio to enjoy a sumptuous dinner after a long day of winetasting.

The French onion soup was good as was the gazpacho. I had a housemade fettucine with spring vegetables, which was pleasantly light. Aggressively had the macaroni gratin also that put me over normal eating volumes I think. Very good though. The lamb in my dad's stew was incredibly soft, just melted.

Angele has a corkage fee of $20, which they will waive with each bottle of theirs that you buy. Totally worth opening one of your own from the day I think.

540 Main Street, Napa, CA 94559
(707) 252-8115

No comments: