Thursday, May 24, 2007

Coupa Cafe

Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Tea and paper writing by myself

Coupa Cafe is my favorite Palo Alto coffeeshop. Their speciality is "finest mountain grown single estate coffees from Venezuela," but being a non-coffee drinker, I go there for the tea, dessert, and full menu of wonderful crepes, paninis and salads. Their herbal teas are great, they give you a full teapot and one of those gourmet tea bags for a few bucks. Mexican hot chocolate is another favorite of mine, I am not sure what the real name is but it is a spicy hot cocoa. Sounds weird, but really good kick.

Definitely worth going for food as well. They have great crepes of all kinds. Pesto chicken and the grilled eggplant ones are my favorites. I haven't had the dessert ones yet but those look yummy too. Breakfast foods are also great, as are the salads, paninis and pasta. I got warm pita and hummus to snack on while I wrote my paper. Beer and wine for the late night folks too, they are open 7 days from 7am-11pm.

One of the best things about this place is the free wi-fi. There is covered outdoor seating, small tables and booths inside, and to-go options. Totally a GSB hangout with people jamming away on their laptops. I also have done most of my Dartmouth alumni interviews here. Nice non-Starbucks atmosphere.

538 Ramona Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301
(650) 322-6872

No comments: